Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beautiful bird

Posted on 5:09 PM by Moch Zakie A

Early in the morning I was awakened by the ringing my handphone matching when it rotates friction with the table. Really annoying as it woke up. I try not serve but useless. The call was from Sprott. And if not I lift, then I ... oh. So I lift the receiver, with really reluctant.
"Hello?"
"Wake up, hon. You have not forgotten our promise, right? "Said Sprott, coinciding with the time I took out my long steam.
"What? Oh, yes. Of course. I, err .. on the way there. "Liar.
"Liar. I had heard you yawn. Have you there. I'll get there. "

Sprott disconnected. Looks like she was on the bus. Really noisy. That's a city bus. And that's why I prefer to ride a bike. Sometimes Sprott warned that I would not ever take the bus. He said it was hard to see me lately. Of course I take the bus occasionally. But not every time. Many crimes occur on the bus. And accident cases as well. Bicycles? Almost never.
I grabbed my towel and 15 minutes later fully dressed. Well, more slowly than usual. I'm still half asleep. Last night I took a bed at 3. Really work piled up and only have I spent my day off with Sprott. What's worse than all this? I think I might retire early.

No Response to "Beautiful bird"

Leave A Reply